Empathize and connect with your potential customers.
As psychologist Daniel Pink says, To Sell Is Human. We are constantly bombarded with slick sales tricks and marketing ploys. When you give your pitch, it’s not surprising that your audience is guarded. Actors learn how to connect with a fickle public by mastering authenticity. We have to be as real as possible, delving into characters’ minds to figure out what they want and the emotional triggers that drive them.
In 4-8 weeks, you’ll learn to: understand human beings better, what moves them and how to help them solve their problems; empathize and connect with your potential customers; and use sensitivity and honesty to motivate your clients.
Become the salesperson that customers tell their friends about and trust for their next purchase!
Who: You and an OutLoud coach
Where: Your place or ours
When: At a convenient time, for 1.5 hours per session, once or bi-weekly for best results
What you’ll learn:
• Creation of a text or texts to work from: your sales pitch, “customer push back” dialogue, etc.
• Pre-sales pitch warm up and meditation exercises to calm nerves and get body, voice and mind ready for speaking
• Acting techniques like emotional recall and “verbing” to speak with more passion and persuasiveness
• Video recordings of your performances in class to watch back and analyze with your OutLoud coach
• Daily exercises and weekly homework to apply skills and become more aware of your habits
• Weekly check-ins to talk about struggles, successes and to track progress on goals
Schedule a free phone consultation with an OutLoud coach
Meet us for an initial assessment in our studio or your place
Plan a schedule that’s convenient, goal list, and strategy